Saturday, August 29, 2020

Busy Busy With not Much to Show for it

I have been busy cutting 1.5 inch scraps for my waffle quilt.  But not getting any sewn.

Also selecting, cutting and sewing children's face masks.  Some are almost done.  But I found out that I can probably buy 1/4 inch elastic at Walmart or Fabricland.  Since I don't have any at the moment  I decided to wait until I can go out and buy some. 

My DD and William came over this afternoon.  That quickly ended my sewing aspirations.  When they went home it was time to make dinner.  After that I was exhausted.  I will try again tomorrow.

We did have a chance to go out in the garden where my DD picked a basket full of beans, several zucchinis and lots of tomatoes.  Thankfully she took home some beans, a zucchini and a few little potatoes,   I have been eating so many zucchinis lately I feel as if I an turning into one.

Here is an interesting picture of one of my zucchinis.  It was a large one I had missed the last time I picked them.  Someone, I think a squirrel or my resident chipmunk had eaten a hole in the seed end.  It was 2 inches wide and at least that deep.  That's okay.  I don't mind sharing.



I have a question that I hope someone can help me with.  Does anyone have any ideas for a bag or wallet-like device to carry the face masks in.  A plastic bag doesn't breathe well.  I cannot find anything on the internet.  I guess I could design something, but why invent a thing if it has already been done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment