Monday, August 31, 2020

More Elastic and Face Masks

I ran out of 1/4 inch elastic for the face masks I was planning to make.  Dolores from True Blue Canadian told me that she was able to buy some at a variety of shops.  She even offered to bring me some.

So yesterday I went to Walmart, but they didn't have any.  Their loss.  I went across the street to Fabricland and bought way more than I will ever need.  So today I am working on face masks for William.  He'll only be in grade 1, but it is recommended that he wear a mask.

I found lots of interesting fabric.  I have 4 more cut out and ready to sew.  I think I want to make him 12 - 15 of them.  They can be washed each week.

I saw a funny picture last week.  I hope William doesn't do this.

Kids will be kids. I guess.





2 comments:

  1. Those are great masks for a kid. I can totally imagine kids swapping masks at school - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you now have more elastic than you need. I too saw that on facebook and thought that it was probably best not to make way cool masks.

    ReplyDelete