Wednesday, September 30, 2020

A Bit of Sewing

 I am still not feeling great.  But it has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted or done any sewing for several weeks.  So here is a post to remedy that,  I found a big container full of Scrap Vortex blocks.  Most were not sewn together.  Since a perfect 1/4 inch seam allowance is not all that important, I decided to work on my scraps.  

And here it is.  Wrinkled.  Not ironed.  Not in perfect focus or in good lighting.   And only a  beginning.  I hope to work on this for a while longer.  I still have tons of scraps.



Thanks to everyone who wished me well.




3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back to your sewing. It is an good escape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find running things through the sewing machine quite therapeutic. Especially if they are things where "perfection" is not an issue! Your Scrap Vortex is looking good so far, and I hope that working on it is therapeutic for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind of sewing is one of my all time favourite things to do!
    Hope you're doing well over there!

    ReplyDelete