Thursday, May 14, 2020

Construction - Roads Railways and Quilts

Construction of 16 patch blocks.
I'm still experimenting with fabrics.
  Think I will make one or two of these blocks every day.


Construction of the first charity rail fence leaders and enders project.
I have run out of blocks.  I think I want to add a few more rows.  Right now it measures about 30 in. by 35 in.  This is still my leader and ender project, so I think my lack of blocks should be remedied soon.


With the 'Stay Home' directive, there is lots of time for road and railway construction.
Nice work William!




2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of pretty fabrics in your blocks. Glad you are having some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic construction work all round. The railway looks terrific, and so do the quilts.

    ReplyDelete