Wednesday, May 6, 2020

May 's Monthly Goal

I found a box full of blocks that I have made over the years according to the colours that were suggested by SoScrappy.  I think I want to finish this.  So I am linking up with One Monthly Goal.


Now that I have made this commitment I might be able to get it done.  The flimsy at least.  Here it is.  Wish me luck.  No, wish me Happy sScrappy!



Again having trouble linking up.  I think I have until Friday to do so.,  I will try again.  And even if I can't figure it out, I will work on this a few blocks every day.

I think I was able to add my post.  How come I never had problems with stuff like this in the past.  Am I getting old?  Don't answer that!

4 comments:

  1. If you are like me, if I don't do things on a regular basis I have to start over again learning the process. Then it all comes back to me.

    I like your quilt blocks. I saw that block on several blogs and thought about making it in all green batiks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goal! I have some scrappy sprout blocks too - love seeing yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look great! I really like that design, it makes a beautiful quilt. Will look forward to your rainbow version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete