Tuesday, July 7, 2020

A Few Blocks

Let me first apologize for the bad photography.  My camera is on its last leg.  As a result my pics are not very clear.

I managed to sew a few blocks this morning.  I was inspired by Wanda's 16 patch quilts.  So first up are a few more 16 patch blocks.


Then I worked on a few of my waffle blocks using the RSC colour for this month which is blue.


A few days ago a neighbour asked me to make a mask for her grandson.  He specifically asked for Spider Man.   I had some of that in my stash so I made a couple.  Sorry there were no photos that day.  My camera wasn't working at all.  But I had a piece of fabric left over that was exactly 3.5 inches square.  I decided to make a shoo fly block.  If I had been anywhere near a working computer and a sewing machine last summer I would have joined Bonnie Hunter's leader and ender project.  As a result my shoo fly block is my own sizing.  It measures 6.5 inches.  I am not sure if I will make any more of these.  But maybe.


I am waiting for the repair guy to come and fix my brand new scooter.  Yes, I said 'brand new'  I have been waiting since Sunday.  If someone doesn't come soon I am going to return it and get my money back.

1 comment:

  1. The fabrics in your 16 patches are so pretty!

    I hate that when something new doesn't work and they can't make it a priority to help you.

    ReplyDelete