Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Something to Finish and a Blue Block

I heard from the Infectious Disease Doctor.  I have an Appointment tomorrow.  Wish me luck.

While going through my UFOs I discovered this project.  I started it a long time ago and I think it needs to be finished.

It's a no-brainer and will keep me busy so I don't worry too much about my appointment tomorrow.  The squares are all 2.5 inches.




It is still blue month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I noticed that many quilters had used blue for the Bonnie Hunter leader and ender challenge.   I have been making my blocks with lots of colours.  I just love colour.  But yesterday I made a blue block.  And I like it.





4 comments:

  1. That looks like a great quilt to finish now to keep your stress level down. I hope the doctor has a good cure for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love 2-1/2 inch squares! Good luck with the doctor. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess your appointment is well over by now - I don't know where the last couple of days have gone. I hope it went well and there is a good plan for you.

    Simple sewing is a great way to take your mind off troubles. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the squares on the blue quilt.

    ReplyDelete