Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday Masks and Other Stuff

Thank you to everyone who sent me positive thoughts for the test I have to subject myself to  tomorrow.  I hope I don't become radio active.  But maybe it will give me super powers.  Kind of like Spider Man or Superman or whatever.  Maybe Super Quilter!  I could fight crime in the quilt studio, like fabrics that seem to multiply after dark.

I managed to sew a couple more masks this morning.  I have more fabric, but I had no more energy to make more.  Maybe after tomorrow.



I also sewed another row onto my scrappy project.  I still need to iron it.  These blocks are so fun to make and bonus... it's a leader and ender project.  On the Fons and Porter show last Saturday I heard them referred to as leaders and followers.  That works too.  These blocks are addictive.   I thought I needed something to take my mind off things.



2 comments:

  1. I hope you get some super energy from the test....super powers would be great. All of the masks are pretty and so is the quilt you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leader/ender blocks look like fun. I like simple sewing like that for taking my mind off other things. I hope you develop useful superpowers!

    ReplyDelete